The Harbour Towers Hotel & Suites has chosen Santas Anonymous as its official charity. We are thrilled to be partnering with one of Victoria’s oldest local charities that focus on children – the leaders of our future. This partnership allows the Harbour Towers to make more of an effective contribution and helps us to focus our efforts with programs such as; Our Guest Program – guests can donate a loonie or toonie thru their room charges, our annual Friends in Need program - $10 is donated from every room night for the 5 days after Christmas, and other new exciting programs yet to be launched. We will continue to try and support other local charities and as such, to be considered for any future in-kind donations please submit a written request.
To be eligible, you must:
- Be a registered local ‘not for profit’ organization
- Submit your request in writing at least 60 days prior to the event or project
- Provide options for The Harbour Towers Hotel & Suites recognition, for example; logo placement on website, printed material, signage or other
Apply in writing via mail, email or fax to:
Sales & Catering Coordinator
345 Quebec St.
The Harbour Towers Hotel & Suites appreciates your interest and request. Due to the large number of requests we receive, we respectfully ask that you do not call to inquire about the status of your request. We review all requests bi-weekly and only those accepted will be contacted directly. Thank you.
We are pleased to provide in-kind products only, such as; gift certificates, hotel soft goods and passes to Club 345. Past donations from the Harbour Towers have benefitted the following organizations:
- Canadian Cancer Society – Cops for Cancer Tour de Rock: we are proud to support this event and have been a Gold Sponsor for the past 10 years
- BC Children’s Hospital Foundation – recognizing Jeans Day for the past 10 years
- Foundation House – an internal fundraising program involving all Harbour Towers Hotel & Suites associates recognizing the Foundation House for 2011