We are Pet Friendly
We are proud to be a Pet Friendly Hotel. Here at the Harbour Towers Hotel & Suites in downtown Victoria we understand that your cat or dog is an important member of your family. This is why we encourage you to travel with them! In order to ensure a comfortable stay for all our guests, below are a few guidelines for your information along with the additional fees incurred to accommodate our furry friends.
Services, Guidelines & Fees
- A pet charge of $35 per stay/room to cover additional cleaning costs such as; draperies and carpets. If your stay exceeds 5 nights an additional $35 will apply.
- Small to medium size cats and dogs, less than 50 lbs.
- Quiet time in the hotel is 11:00pm.
- Maximum of two pets per room.
- Please keep your pets on a leash at all times in the public areas inside the hotel as well as around the exterior of our property.
- There are certain areas of the hotel where pets cannot be admitted. These include Vic’s, Club 345 and meeting rooms.
- We would prefer that your pet not be left unattended in your room. If you need to leave without your pet, please inform the front desk and leave a contact number where you can be reached should your pet become agitated.
- Should your pet have any accidents on the premises, please clean up after him or her promptly or ask for assistance to do so.
- Please arrange a convenient time with the front desk when you will be out of the room with your pet, so that our housekeeping team can service your room.
- You must arrange a convenient time with the Front Desk, when you will be leaving the room with your pet, so that Housekeeping can service your room, if your pet has been left unattended in the room and is not kenneled, Housekeeping will NOT enter your room.
- Any damages to the room caused by your pet will be added to your credit card.
- Should your pet create a disturbance affecting the comfort of other guests, you will be expected to compensate the hotel for this loss of revenue.